Extracts various assets from the game “Apex Legends”. This software is developed by DTZxPorter & id-daemon.
Download and version info:
IMPORTANT: By downloading this software you are agreeing to the EULA located inside of the archive (EULA.txt).
- I take time out of my day to make this happen.
- Show your support: HERE
Using Legion is fairly simple as the tool only requires the files located within “Apex\paks\Win64” in order to function.
- The tool features a NEW user interface, just open up an MBnk or RPak to extract assets using
IMPORTANT: Both the tool and the game require the entirety of the Win64 folder to be intact and must not be modified in any way.
- The .rpak files contain various encoded assets that Legion can export; and, as of now the currently supported assets are:
- Textures as [Dds, Png, Tiff]
- Models as [SEModel, OBJ, XNALara, SMD, CoD XModel, Maya (Legacy), Kaydara FBX, Cast].
- Animations as [SEAnim, Cast].
- The .mbnk file contains all the audio for the game:
- SE* formats (SEModel, SEAnim are preferred over any other export format and have guaranteed compatibility).
🖥️ Desktop Wallpaper:
- 0.18 - Initial Release.
- 0.54 - Model export support, fixed patch_master crash, skip existing images.
- 0.60 - Patch rpak support, xmodel_export model format.
- 0.61 - Shadow fix for mp_rr* crash…
- 0.62 - Fixed SMD export when invalid normals exist, fixed materials in xmodel_export.
- 0.68 - Fixed season 1 rpak patches causing crashes.
- 0.84 - Initial support for animations, performance tweaks, maya (legacy) exporter.
- 0.95 - Image format toggle (Dds, Png, Tiff), fixed rare image bug having wrong size.
- 0.98 - Added support for my new FBX exporter.
- 1.00 - Support for Apex S2, support for new multi-UVs, support for last few missing image formats (Requires S2 files).
- 1.01 - Fix for large scale map models which were broken on export.
- 1.02 - Fix for crash on some smaller paks.
- 2.00 - Support for most patched assets, new user interface with built-in model previewer. Material/Skin export ability and new Image format, compatible with S4.
- 2.10 - Support for Titanfall 2 (Models, Animations, RPaks, Sounds). Preliminary support for the new Cast format. Image preview (press p). Apex animation fixes. FBX export tweaks for UV Layers.
- 2.11 - Fixed crash in some TF2 Rpaks, fixed bug with some TF2 models missing animations.
- 2.12 - Export all material slots, fixed FBX and XNALara exports with skeletons.
- 2.13 - Fixed crash introduced in v2.12 when additional material slots were added.
- 2.20 - Support for Apex S7 (Not backwards compatible)
- 2.21 - Fixed crash during model exports, fixed animations missing parts. Added support for previewing w/ materials. Fixed bug with some image formats.
- 2.22 - Support for Apex S8 (Audio is no longer backwards compatible), Fix for crash involving an unsupported model format in other paks.
- 2.23 - Add support for missing scales in animations. (Only tested in Maya, may not function properly in Blender)
- 2.24 - Fixed crash on some models after the chaos update, PNGs have improved compatibility with legacy style importers.