Extracts various assets from the game “Apex Legends”. This software is considered Work-in-Progress developed by DTZxPorter & id-daemon.
Download and version info:
IMPORTANT: By downloading this software you are agreeing to the EULA located inside of the archive (EULA.txt).
- Download Link: Legion (v1.02).
- Requires Visual Studio 2019 x64 Redist: Redist.
- Currently works as of 7/17/2019 updates.
- I take time out of my day to make this happen.
- Show your support: HERE
Using Legion is fairly simple as the tool only requires the files located within “Apex\paks\Win64” in order to function.
IMPORTANT: Both the tool and the game require the entirety of the Win64 folder to be intact and must not be modified in any way.
- The tool supports Drag and Drop functionality, supported file formats are ONLY the .rpak extensions.
- By default, Legion exports textures and data tables.
- To switch mode to models add:
--exportmdl as the first argument.
--mdlfmt=obj switches the model format.
- Formats: [obj, smd, xnatxt, xnabin, xmodel, maya, fbx] semodel is default.
- To switch mode to animations add:
--exportanim as the first argument.
- To change the image format add:
--imgfmt=png switches the image format.
- Formats: [png, tiff] dds is default.
- After these arguments, just pass the path to the rpak.
- Full example:
--exportmdl --mdlfmt=smd "C:\path\to\apex\paks\Win64\common.rpak"
IMPORTANT: The tool AUTO LOADS the patch rpak files, just specify the base one and it will handle the rest.
NOTE: Not all (0X).rpak files are patches, some can be loaded directly, just try them.
- The .rpak files contain various encoded assets that Legion can export; and, as of now the currently supported assets are:
- Textures as [Dds, Png, Tiff]
- DataTables as a CSV file.
- Models as [SEModel, OBJ, XNALara, SMD, CoD XModel, Maya (Legacy), Kaydara FBX].
- Animations as [SEAnim].
- SE* formats (SEModel, SEAnim are preferred over any other export format and have guaranteed compatibility).
- 0.18 - Initial Release.
- 0.54 - Model export support, fixed patch_master crash, skip existing images.
- 0.60 - Patch rpak support, xmodel_export model format.
- 0.61 - Shadow fix for mp_rr* crash…
- 0.62 - Fixed SMD export when invalid normals exist, fixed materials in xmodel_export.
- 0.68 - Fixed season 1 rpak patches causing crashes.
- 0.84 - Initial support for animations, performance tweaks, maya (legacy) exporter.
- 0.95 - Image format toggle (Dds, Png, Tiff), fixed rare image bug having wrong size.
- 0.98 - Added support for my new FBX exporter.
- 1.00 - Support for Apex S2, support for new multi-UVs, support for last few missing image formats (Requires S2 files).
- 1.01 - Fix for large scale map models which were broken on export.
- 1.02 - Fix for crash on some smaller paks.