2.1.16 - Search with steroids
- Improved search engine with new async js data loading
- fixed page list
- Implemented collapsible responsive header
2.1.11 - Blog fixes
- various critical fixes to new blog system
- added “permalink” in config dist
2.1.0 - Blog Refactoring
- New search engine
- Button to add wiki page and post
- Page and post list in sidebar
- other minor fixes
- Improved SEO
See the list of changes here: Article
- fixed bug on logo visualization
- fixed united and lux theme unwanted character
2.0.1 - Themed Wiki
- Created new themes from “united” and “lux” bootstrap styles
- minor fix to 404 page, fixed build warning
2.0.0 - Wiki Modules
- Splitted default layout in reusable partial files and modular architecture
- Created configurable including hooks to extend git-wiki theme
- Fixed some deprecation
- Crated Gemfile for local installations
- removed not used configurations
- compress css
- minor fixes
How to upgrade from 1.0.5
you must upgrade your _config.xml changing following configurations:
# to add comments now you can include a file using inc_after_content configuration
# it's exactly the position where old comments.html file was placed i 1.0.5
comments : true -> inc_after_content : "path_of_comments_file.html"
# to add custom elements in <head> now you can use inc_after_head or inc_before_head to add
# your code
custom_head: true -> inc_after_head : "path_of_head_file.html"
# custom sidebar can be added directly in <header>
# via a custom file using inc_after_header
custom_sidebar: true -> inc_after_header : "path_of_sidebar_file.html"
# if you need custom footer elements you can use inc_before_footer configuration now
custom_footer: true -> inc_before_footer : "path_of_footer_file.html"
# in new jekyll versions gems has been deprecated in favour of plugins
gems -> plugins
then you’ve to add following new configurations:
# change default layouts if you want to totally customize your wiki
path: "" # an empty string here means all files in the project
1.0.5 - ToC
- Improved ToC performances and fixed minor bugs
1.0.4 - Red
- Implemented red links for non-existing pages
- various style fixes
First public version of git-wiki with following features:
- Action buttons to edit page, see the history and search in wiki
- You can customize your wiki as you want with style sheets and even changing the layout.
- Improvements in the cooperative aspect: forks, pull-requests and roles.
- No databases! Only static files that can be downloaded in a few seconds.
- Markdown and html mixed together!
- History, revision comparison and everything you need from a wiki platform.
- You can edit your pages with the standard git editor, prose.io (integrated) or any kind of editor you prefer.