Extracts various assets from the game “Doom Eternal”. This software is considered Work-in-Progress developed by DTZxPorter & id-daemon.
Download and version info:
IMPORTANT: By downloading this software you are agreeing to the EULA located inside of the archive (EULA.txt).
- I take time out of my day to make this happen.
- Show your support: HERE
NOTICE: The tool is in BETA, some static models need to be fixed. Animations are coming soon.
Using Vega is fairly simple as the tool only requires the files located within “base” in order to function.
- The tool features a user interface, just open up a resource file using
IMPORTANT: Both the tool and the game require the entirety of the base folder to be intact and must not be modified in any way.
- The .resource files contain various encoded assets that Legion can export; and, as of now the currently supported assets are:
- Textures as [Dds, Png, Tiff]
- Models as [SEModel, OBJ, XNALara, SMD, CoD XModel, Maya (Legacy), Kaydara FBX, Cast].
- Animations as [SEAnim, Cast] (Coming soon).
- SE* formats (SEModel, SEAnim are preferred over any other export format and have guaranteed compatibility).
🖥️ Desktop Wallpaper:
- 1.00 - Initial Release (BETA).
- 1.01 - Fixed FBX/XNALara files. Fix for some skinned models not exporting.
gameresources.resources is now loaded REGARDLESS of the package you select.
- 1.10 - Animation export support.
- 1.11 - Fixed crash on export of some assets.